Job Title: Government Business Development Manager
Location: Anywhere East Coast
Our Client is seeking a Government Business Development Manager who will be responsible for "New Sales" and "Strategic Account Management" within Federal Government Accounts and Strategic Government Contractors and the DoD Worldwide. The Government Business Development Manager will be a key Point person for Strategic Government Contractors and the DoD Clientele. The Government Business Development Manager will also work with the support structure to ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are followed to meet and exceed sales targets
• Generate and develop new Satellite business to DoD Government Contractor agencies worldwide.
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
• Maximize all opportunities to increase deal size.
• Ensure 100% customer satisfaction within existing client base.
• Drive complex Satellite applications to Government Contractors and DoD accounts.
• Understanding of Military and Federal Satellite Communication market and bidding policies.
• Travel up to 50-75%.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Proven Satellite sales success to the DoD.
• Prior Satellite sales experience a plus.
• Proven success penetrating new DoD markets and managing existing DoD clientele and Strategic Government Contractors.
• Self motivated, self starter.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”,
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.