At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Business Analyst (Financial Processes and Transactions)
Atlanta, GA or Auburn, AL
Our client provides technology and business consulting to a global market. They are a leader in ERP, CRM, and BI. They have been recognized in the industry as a Gold Certified Microsoft partner, Gold SAP Channel, and NetWeaver and Business Objects partner. Our client has a team of highly motivated people on the leading edge of technology. They provide a company culture that allows for individual attention, as well as for the whole company.
International technology and business consulting firm seeks Business Analyst familiar with Microsoft and SAP standards.
Want to work with a team of motivated people? Expand your knowledge of Microsoft Technologies? Work for an international company and help to grow a new division in the US? Then you are exactly the type of person we are looking for! Our client is a trusted partner for its customers, committed to reconciling business and technology requirements. The company has over 600 enthusiastic employees who mainly work for ambitious, local and internationally-oriented companies.
• Participate and provide leadership in client engagements including: reviews/assessments, process documentation exercises, process improvement specifications and cost optimization projects
• Document and design process models for use in cost control and measurement applications
• Develop workflow maps to detail complex business dimensions associated with transactions and activities
• Engage with client personnel at all operational levels to gather information
• Coordinate activities and provide analytical insight to technical teams as software tools, reports and dashboards are implemented
• Specify dashboards, scorecards, and advanced analytics based on business requirements
• Test, document and support tools and reports/dashboards as required
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art/industry relevant tools, techniques, and trends; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar required
• 4+ years in experience in business analysis required; operational experience in order-to-collect and/or procure to pay domains highly desired
• Functional knowledge of logistics, procurement, order processing, billing and/or payment operations useful
• Experience in logistics rich, manufacturing, shared services, financial services and/or transactionally intense industries desired
• Extensive experience working with KPIs, reports and dashboards
• Experience in process improvement projects
• Knowledge of best practices and principles for data modeling/mining, dashboards, report design, and analytics.
• Experience working with ERP platforms such as SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards and/or Microsoft Dynamics AX required
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence and/or Business Objects highly desirable
• Strong work ethic
• Flexibility to travel for project work
• Ability to multi-task effectively and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.