SharePoint Functional Consultant
Atlanta, GA or Auburn, AL
Position Summary: The job allows you to work on exciting software projects and work directly with our clients to analyze the business needed. You will help the client develop the technical, visual, and functional requirements as well as develop business use cases and screen mockups describing the business processes and expected functional experience for the client. As the project manager this job requires that you manage the budget, resources, and communication of all team members within the project. As a functional analyst for SharePoint you should have the ability to develop the specification documents and configuration model needed to achieve the clients’ requests. This position will be working with projects in a hands on approach and setup and configuration the environment as needed.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• College Degree (bachelor or master), preferably in Computer Science related field
• 2-5 years’ knowledge and experience working with MOSS 2007/SharePoint 2010, SharePoint Online, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint Web Services, Site Templates, InfoPath
• 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager
• Great capacity to multi-task, superior organizational skills, and attention to detail.
• Experience in managing concurrent multiple projects, tasks, and priorities in a fast-paced, changing, demanding environment with quality results.
• Exceptional client management and teamwork skills
• Experience with systems development life cycle methodologies and frameworks (e.g. Agile/Scrum)
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.