Sharepoint Technical Consultant
Atlanta, GA or Auburn, AL
Position Summary: Want to work with a team of motivated people? Expand your knowledge of Microsoft Technologies? Work for an international company and help to grow a new division in the US? Then you are exactly the type of person we are looking for! Global IT consulting company seeks Sharepoint Technical Consultant. Our client, a Belgian partnership with offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, The Netherlands, France, The United States and China, is a trusted partner for its customers, committed to reconciling business and technology requirements. Company has over 600 enthusiastic employees who mainly work for ambitious, local and internationally-oriented companies.
• You will be working on exciting, state-of-the-art software projects, mostly web based.
• You will be using emerging technologies and concepts like AJAX, RIA, Web 2.0, Linq, cloud architecture
• You will be working directly with our customers and will be giving demos or presentations when needed.
• A no-nonsense approach is of great value
• Working as part of an international Web Content Management development team
• You will be working with or leading a team of off-shore developers.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• College Degree (bachelor or master), preferably in Computer Science related field
• Hands on experience with C#, .Net framework 3.5, ASP.Net, AJAX and web 2.0 technologies
• Experience developing software using visual studio 2008/2010.
• Knowledge of common software patterns, practices and frameworks like nHibernate, Spring.Net or Unity framework is a plus.
• Knowledge of Enterprise level MS Technologies like SharePoint, Biztalk or Commerce Server is a big plus as well.
• Knowledge and experience working with SharePoint Designer, MOSS 2007/2010, SharePoint Web Services, Site Templates, and more is a huge plus.
• You are eager to learn and try to stay ahead of new or emerging technologies.
• You are a self starter and can work independent as well as in a bigger team
• You have strong communication skills
• You recognize yourself in our values: stewardship, respect, deep competence, team spirit and commitment
• Opportunity to travel internationally is available.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.