Technical Microsoft Consultant for Sitecore
Alpharetta, GA or Auburn, AL
Position Summary: The Technical Microsoft Consultant for Sitecore will be a subject matter expert in providing technical solutions to the customer. This is an opportunity to work with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating and rewarding environment. Competitive salary package including full benefits.
• Working on exciting, state-of-the-art software projects, mostly web based
• Using emerging technologies and concepts like AJAX, RIA, Web 2.0, Linq, cloud architechture, etc.
• Working with or leading a team of off-shore developers
• Provide support during and deployment phases of a project
• Implement a project from analysis to completion with little assurance from Business Plan Leader
• Abilitiy to demonstrate good problem solving and business analysis skills
• Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art industry relevant tools, techniques, and equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• College Degree (Bachelors or Masters), preferably in Computer Science
• 2-5 years experience in Sitecore development
• Hands on experience with C#, .Net framework 3.5, ASP.Net, AJAX and web 2.0 technologies
• Experience developing software using visual studio 2008
• Knowledge of common software patterns, practices and frameworks like nHibernate, Spring.Net or Unity framework
• Knowledge of Enterprise level MS Tehcnologies like SiteCore, Sharepoint, Biztalk or Commerce
• Strong written or Oral communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Flexible travel for project work
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.