Our client is an award winning full-service web design and development firm that builds smarter websites for top-tier companies. Our client serves both public and private companies, as well as non-profits and government agencies. Out client is responsible for designing, developing, and host websites of varying complexity, including online stores, content management systems, and custom e-newsletters.
Our client is in need for a junior to mid-level Drupal Designer based in the Durham, NC area.
Candidates should have strong experience with (as many of the following as
• Developing for Drupal themes, including creating sub themes for a base theme like Zen or Omega
• Customizing Drupal's theme output using theme hooks
• Configuring Drupal, including creating content types, views, and blocks
• Using the Features module to package and deploy functionality
• Creating custom modules including writing PHP code, implementing menu hooks, writing database queries, and creating forms with the Form API
• Using command-line tools like drush to manage Drupal sites
• Using a source control tool like git or Subversion
Experience with the following is a strong plus:
• Salesforce, specifically the Drupal Salesforce Suite module
• Other non-PHP programming languages
• Optimizing Drupal sites for performance
• Consuming web service data
• Drupal UI programming (jQuery, AHAH)
• Managing a UNIX web hosting environment
This is a development position, candidates should be prepared to submit sample code. Publicly hosted code (e.g. github.com, Drupal.org) is preferred.
MISource Inc. is a nationwide staffing firm specializing in the areas of Telecommunications, IT and Engineering services. MISource assists thousands of individuals every year in finding great opportunities and fulfilling careers. Are you ready for a change? Let MISource help you find your next career.
MISource is an equal employment opportunity company.