At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title: Java Developer MA-5139
Location: Tewksbury, MA
We are looking for someone to join a team filled with world-class talent for a leader in defense, homeland security, and other government markets. With a long history of innovation, our partner provides state of the art equipment, electronics, mission systems integration and other capacities. Come join a world leader in mission support services today.
The Java developer will be responsible for software development, understanding the technical design to include use case, sequence diagrams, object model and translating them into actual code. The person needs to be able to work with minimal supervision, within a team, and be able to effectively communicate within the team and the functional users.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Minimum of 6 years software application development experience.
• Experience should include web based software development, software generation (actual coding), and troubleshooting analysis for large Enterprise solutions with high availability and high performance requirements.
• The person needs in depth experience with technologies such as Java, Struts, Spring, Java Beans, iBatis/Hibernate and Oracle PL/SQL in a Unix based environment.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.