• Expertise with the complete line of web- and document publishing-related Adobe Creative Suite products—specifically Flex (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, Dreamweaver).
• Degree in computer science, human-computer interaction (HCI), technical communication or six years of equivalent/relevant experience.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team of developers and designers.
• Ability to communicate technical requirements to both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Experience streamlining user experience design workflows.
• Ability to research and suggest new usability techniques.
• Experience conducting Usability Testing.
• Strong experience in gathering requirements from stakeholders.
• Must possess excellent verbal and communication skills.
• Experience developing Wireframes or similar rapid prototyping methods.
• Current knowledge of latest user experience innovations and trends.
• Quality Assurance experience.
• Understanding of ADA/Section 508 compliance.
• Familiarity with an Agile Environment/CSM a plus.
• Experience working in a government setting.