At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title – Application Developer
Location – Ft. Worth, TX
Our client is a Global Services provider focused in the government and department of defense space. With over 65 years experience delivering in dangerous, remote, and austere locations they incorporate many competencies to supply solutions that fit every customer’s situation.
Develop web application based on the requirement to help manage facility maintenance activities.
• Strong MS SQL 2008 /T-SQL skill • strong with C# VB.NET language
• Understand Agile development process
• Web application development skills
• Strong team working skill
• Understand MVC pattern
• Familiar with TFS 2010 and Visual Studio 2010.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• 3+ years C# VB.NET language
• 5+ years web application development skills
• 1+ year MS .NET MVC 2 or 3 experience
• 1+ year JQuery expericence
• 2+ years MS SQL 2008 T-SQL experience
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.