At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title – Application Development Principal - PeopleSoft
Location – Ft. Worth, TX
Our client is a Global Services provider focused in the government and department of defense space. With over 65 years experience delivering in dangerous, remote, and austere locations they incorporate many competencies to supply solutions that fit every customer’s situation.
Coordinates with Functional Analysts and Business Units to develop technical solutions for complex business problems.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) expert for PeopleSoft applications. • Supports System Administration functions within the PeopleSoft environment. • Formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and fact-finding. • Prepares detailed technical specifications from functional specifications or Business Unit requests. • Coordinates and designs detail automated solutions to business problems. • Supports and maintains PeopleSoft applications. • Supports PeopleSoft application configurations and provides expertise to Functional Analyst/Business unit. • Designs and develops complex customizations to the PeopleSoft Applications. • Supports complex Tax and patches to PeopleSoft Applications. • Provides complete testing of development solutions. • Updates technical documentation associated with development solutions. • Creates database scripts for development solutions. • Creates vendor/other systems interfaces where required.
• PeopleSoft 9.1 development experience required.
• Previous experience with People Code, People Tools 8.51, Oracle Database 11, Unix, STAT, Application Designer, Integration Broker, XMLP, HR, Ben Admin, Payroll, emodules, ESS, MSS, and/or vendor interfaces preferred.
• Experience with multiple releases of PeopleSoft.
• Ability to effectively communicate with Functional Analyst/Business Unit.
• Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle and Project Management concepts.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• 8 or more years of PeopleSoft experience
• Bachelor’s degree in associated discipline. • Two (2) years of experience in related field may be substituted for each year of the four (4) years of college
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.