At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title: Sr. Avaya Engineer 8835
Location: Plano, TX
We are looking for someone to join a team built on collaboration, diverse perspectives, and a commitment to excellence—one that is recognized and rewarded for the incredible work they do around the world. Their unprecedented expertise and unrelenting determination are the heart of their success and a constant source of inspiration in the quest to achieve the extraordinary.
Bring your knowledge and ambition to a telecom industry leader, and discover the road to achieving your professional and personal aspirations.
• Responsible for implementation, configuration and day-to-day operational support of Avaya Call Center infrastructure.
• Implements and supports the telephony infrastructure including: Avaya CM, SIP, CMS, AES, VoIP, and various Call Center applications.
• Implement, maintain and troubleshoot Avaya S8800 class media servers and G450, G650 media gateways running Avaya Communications Manager R6.2; and CMS in a dispersed voice network that includes multiple call centers and 2 data centers.
• Call Center skills: Avaya Contact Center skills: Vectoring, VDN, Skills, Variables, System configuration, ARS Table, Routing Plan, Service hours tables, CMS Supervisor, Moves, Adds and changes, Avaya 1X agent, Avaya IP agent, Modular Messaging.
• Other job functions will be to assist in the design, implementation and management of projects that may include new locations or deploying new technologies across the network.
• Implements and maintains advanced telecommunication applications such as CMS, AES, CM8800, Modular Messaging. Execute project work related to the Voice/Telephony support area during service interruptions with minimal supervision.
• Performs routine system administration and maintenance on local or remote locations with no impact to the business.
• Keeps documentation up to date for all telecommunications systems such call center routing, trunking and voice announcement scripts.
• Proactively analyses, troubleshoots and resolves telecommunications systems and circuit issues in a timely manner.
• Resolves open help desk tickets and verifies all issues were properly resolved and documented.
• Interacts with end-users and all levels of management in developing solutions to problems or creating efficiencies pertaining to Telecom processes that impact business.
• Responsibilities relate to planning, development, and/or implementation of applications and/or systems in support of general business operations. Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to finance, human resources and marketing.
• Responsible for supervision of a team and/or for specific projects or definable portions of larger projects or processes; creates practices that aid in the successful completion of projects within a product or functional area; typically reports to Manager
• Receives general guidance for the accomplishment of short to medium term goals and operating objectives. Plans and executes own work. Exerts significant latitude in determining objectives of assignment. Line of sight up to 1 year.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
• Detailed knowledge of Avaya Communication 6.2.X in a distributed environment, Avaya Session Manager 6, VoIP (H.323 and SIP) and TDM (ISDN and RBS), CTI applications in a Call Center environment, Avaya Peripheral Gateways, Avaya CMS, Modular Messaging, AES, Avaya 1X Agent, Avaya IP Agent, ACCCM
• Cisco ICM knowledge a plus.
• NICE call Recording knowledge a plus
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience. Generally requires minimum of 4 yrs. experience in a related discipline.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.