At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Sales & Capture Director
Our client is a highly successful business and has been constantly growing year in and year out. They serve the US Army, Intelligence community and broader defense CONUS & OCONUS. Our client’s focus is within the Department of Defense (DoD) within its US Army programs. Recently they were included on Business Journals “Fastest 50 Growing Companies” list for 2012.
1. Lead capture efforts and manage proposal team
2. Present bid/no bid to the Executive Team
3. Work with portfolio team to generate demand and revenue targets for our client's products.
4. Roll-up and present revenue expectations—pipeline and forecasts to Executive Management
5. Developing pricing strategies to improve win probabilities and improve profitability
6. Meet with end-user customers and partners to generate demand for our client's offerings
7. Work with Our Client's contracting to ensure compliant proposals are submitted
Understanding and proven success with government sales and top line revenue delivery in the DoD and Civilian agencies. Must have excellent business and management skills.
Requires BS degree with 10 or more years capturing and selling to major end users within US Government agencies.
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.