At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Sr. Account Executive
Our client who is headquartered out of Reston, VA is consistently on ComputerWorld’s Top 100 Places to work in IT. On top of being a great place to work, they are also ranked as one of the “Fastest 50” growing companies in the Northern VA, Washington DC Metro Area year after year. Our Client is one of the leading system integrators in both the Public & Private sectors. What sets our client apart from other is that they work around the clock and have a passion for technology.
• Achieve and exceed annual sales targets for both products
• Understand and convey key business issues facing enterprise collaboration applications on mobile and tablet
• Develop sales plan to provide market overview and sales/marketing strategy for achieving sales target
• Recruit and manage inside sales and territory lead and Federal Systems Integrators
• Develop and plan sales/marketing activities and campaigns within each Region/Territory
• Manage all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new customers
• Make cold calls, executive calls and line of business manager presentations
• Demonstrate products
• Support in developing whitepapers and proposals
• Negotiate and always close
• Maintain sufficient activity levels to achieve sales target (Quota) and build appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets for the following two quarters
• 7+ years in sales organization
• Prior experience in either inside sales and Partner Channel Management a plus
• Experience selling some aspect of mobile apps and software to IT organizations
• SaaS services mobile management
• Extensive experience in successfully selling technical solutions within their territory to mid to large enterprise companies
• Excellent knowledge of mobile application platforms and competitors and market landscape is required
• Strong presentation, written and oral communication skills, as well as the demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
• Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline preferred
• Travel required
MISource, Inc. is proud to offer a comprehensive selection of benefits to our employees including
• Term life insurance
• Short-term disability insurance
• Critical illness insurance
• 401(k) retirement savings program.
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.