At MISource Inc., we connect individuals from a variety of industries with respected companies, both nationally and internationally. Each day, our Recruiters are presenting our clients with talented industry professionals for their most in-demand positions. To accomplish this, the MISource staffing team will invest the time to understand your goals, work experiences, and career objectives. To search for other exciting opportunities in your area, visit our website at www.misource.com.
Job Title: Sr. Security Consulting Engineer (Pre/Post)
Location: Houston, TX
Our client is an industry leader in managed and hosted IT services. They focus on solving their client’s most difficult technical issues and the commitment to provide the highest level of service in the Information technology industry. They have a large presence in data center virtualization, collaboration, security, mobility, contact centers and network infrastructure. If you want to come in and build upon your current technical knowledge and certification level this is the company for you.
Work with Potential and Current Enterprise Level Customers to determine solution requirements, design/architect the solution and present the designs. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Enterprise level Network environments with experience with implementations and “White Board” solution architecting/explanation.
• Creation and implementation of customer specific solutions relating to particular clients and potential clients
• Pre Sales activities include develop and present presentation materials for sales call while working with the sales team on project planning
• Acquire and maintain network specific certifications and education
• Engineer, configure and lead the design, configuration and deployment of Unified Communications (Video, VoIP and data networks), LAN/WAN, Cisco routers, switches, and other network infrastructure devices.
• Deliver to current client requirements and generate additional consulting work by understanding the client's need and showing them the justification for new technologies that fit their business.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Experience designing and deploying network and security services for large organizations
• Cisco routing and switching experience required.
• Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) implementation experience required
• Cisco PIX/ASA and IPS experience required
• Cisco CSM experience desired
• RSA software experience desired (SecureID, DLP, enVision, Netwitness, or Archer)
• CCNP or CCNP Security preferred
• CISSP preferred
• F5 Experience a plus
• 5+ years experience with hands on with:
o Intrusion Prevention
o Web Email Gateways
o Data Loss prevention
o Security Information Management
o Change Management applications (Server Hardening)
o Network Access Control (NAC or ISE)
MISource, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is dedicated to fostering diversity in the workplace. MISource utilizes E-Verify.
Interested Candidates, click “Apply Now”, or contact the MISource office at the number listed below.